Accredited Tourism Business
Accreditation is ideal for tourism properties, tours and operations providing a service to visitors. Accredited Tourism Businesses receive complimentary Tourism Council WA membership and bronze-level services in addition to the benefits of accreditation. There are currently more than 1,200 Accredited Tourism Businesses participating in Western Australia.
- Use of the ‘tick’ provides a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence.
- Business tools and templates to assist in best practice management.
- Supply of postage paid Customer Feedback forms.
- Complimentary Bronze Membership of Tourism Council WA and all associated benefits.
- Services & Discounts with various Tourism Council WA partners.
- Access to discounted training workshops and tourism advice.
- Support through state and national marketing activities & campaigns, encouraging travellers to ‘Trust the Tick’.
- Exclusive listing on the consumer website www.trustthetickwa.com.au.
- Eligible to enter the WA Tourism Awards.
- Use of the Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ electronic logo and visual merchandise.
- Ability to provide complimentary alcohol without a liquor licence.
- Access to the exclusive, complimentary introductory version of the ReviewPro Online Reputation Management Solution.
Complimentary bronze member services
- Industry Events & Networking
- Regional networking events to discuss local issues, business development and policy; and
- Industry events providing opportunities for insights, networking and to raise issues.
- Tourism Training
- Short practical training to give you the skills, knowledge and market insights to make your business more competitive; and
- Personalised eTourism coaching in your own business. Coaching tailored to your business needs to improve your online marketing, social media presence, bookings and sales.
- Business Development
- Latest tourism data for your business, destination or marketing providing in-depth analysis for strategy, planning, performance and investment decisions;
- Instant advice and referral on government regulation and tourism industry issues from our team of Industry Advisors;
- Leading edge marketing strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, project reports and grants applications by our team of preferred professional consultants;
- Discounted services from reputable tourism industry service providers ranging from first aid and insurance to marketing and advertising.
- Industry Representation
- Direct input into identifying and prioritising the key issues facing the tourism industry.
To register to become an Accredited Tourism Business, Join via the website.