Building your brand through Digital Marketing
With two thirds of people saying they trust consumer opinions posted online,* the Building Your Brand Through Digital Marketing workshop can help you find out what’s being said about your business online and how to manage your reputation and respond appropriately.
This is an intermediate-level workshop ideal for those with some operational digital marketing experience, looking to explore the more strategic and technical aspects of branding and reputation management in the digital space.
- Managing your business’s online reputation;
- Earned, paid and owned media;
- Content strategies;
- Social listening;
- Developing a social media policy;
- User review websites, and how to manage negative reviews;
- How to engage with social media influencers; and
- Working with Tourism Australia and Tourism Western Australia.
*Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising Report
To register for an upcoming Building your brand through Digital Marketing Workshop click here.
If you are interested in organising a complimentary one-on-one eTourism Coaching Session or Digital Review, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.