The Customer Service WAy
Drive business and revenue through improved customer service and sales technique.
Use the Customer Service WAy to increase profits from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners;
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
The Customer Service WAy will cover:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communications);
- Understanding the customer needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales technique;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism;
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
To register for upcoming Customer Service WAy workshops, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.