In 2015 -2016 WA attracted 46,700 Chinese visitors. Spending rose 25% from the previous year, to $231m in that period. By 2020 China tourism should grow to 100,000 visitors, spending $500 million each year. Tourism Council WA invites you to get your business China Ready by attending one of our comprehensive workshops.
These workshops will assist businesses to become ready for this growing market.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Cross cultural training for managers and service staff;
- Language, culture, history, traditions, taboos;
- Meeting, greeting & serving;
- Accommodation expectations
- F&B & tourism services
At the end of the workshop attendees can complete a free assessment for China Ready & Accredited® Certification. Certified staff are an essential requirement for a business to become China Ready & Accredited®.
- Jun 14, 2017
- 08:30 - 13:00
59 Canning HighwayFremantle WA 6160Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Dec 16, 2016 - Jun 09, 2017