Creating a consistent, relevant and successful digital strategy can be an overwhelming process – this workshop guides you towards creating and curating content and how to make the most of your efforts.
Find out the essentials to ensure you utilise social media for your business efficiently and strategically. Take the next step of what and how to develop content for your different platforms.
Workshop topics include:
- Create v curate: what does it all mean
- User-generated content - where to find it and what to do with it
- Understanding your brand personality and how to stay consistent
- The apps and tools we use and love
- How to create a content calendar
- Time-saving tips & tricks for content creation
- How to measure your effectiveness and report on (ROI)
ABOUT THE TRAINER – MEG COFFEY
Meg Coffey is the state’s leading and most sought after social media trainer and public speaker.
She keeps her finger on the pulse of the industry with client work as Managing Director of her own consultancy, Coffey & Tea and is the Founder of Perth’s largest social media “knowledge economy”: Social Media Perth (#SMPerth).
With an abundance of industry knowledge, experience and passion, Meg’s marketing, individual business development solutions, and social media expertise is bar none. She is heavily focused on contributing to the digital marketing community, with several engagements as a speaker, lecturer, and panellist and has also been selected to judge several industry awards. In 2017 Meg was named as one of Australia’s Top 50 Small Business Leaders.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Feb 21, 2018
- 09:00 - 12:30
The Gerald Apartment Hotel
25 Cathedral AvenueGeraldton WA 6530Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Nov 28, 2017 - Feb 15, 2018