For tourism providers, now more than ever getting Facebook marketing “right” goes a long way to ensuring your brand’s success online.
This intermediate-level workshop looks at how tourism providers can use the platform to maximum effect.
Ideal for those with a solid understanding of Facebook for business, this workshop takes a hard look at some of the more technical elements of the platform that are crucial to engaging and influencing consumer behaviours.
- Facebook for Business: the basics
- Insights and analytics
- Content strategies
- Facebook offers and competitions
- Integrating third party apps
- An introduction to Facebook advertising and remarketing
- Jun 07, 2017
- 13:00 - 16:00
Centennial Park Stadium
156 Lockyer AvenueAlbany WA 6330Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Dec 16, 2016 - Jun 01, 2017