eTourism Marketing is critical to attract and retain customers, bookings and sales. Our series of eTourism Workshops will establish and develop your online presence and digital marketing channels.
Getting Started Online will cover:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses
- Essential aspects of tourism website design
- Overview of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities
This workshop is ideal for:
- People with experience in traditional, offline marketing but with little or no exposure to online marketing channels.
- People who are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of online marketing and how to incorporate online into your existing marketing strategy.
- Jun 06, 2017
- 08:30 - 12:30
Centennial Park Stadium
156 Lockyer AvenueAlbany WA 6330Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Dec 16, 2016 - May 31, 2017