Become a more confident self photographer, and learn basic photography skills and how to apply them to your business's social media and digital marketing in this new workshop. The workshop will cover:
- An overview of photography;
- Mobile phone photography and relevant apps;
- Hints with lighting and angles;
- Digital SLR photography;
- The latest in 360 degree cameras;
- How to edit your photos on the go;
- Privacy awareness;
- Video tips.
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for tourism operators of all sizes, or anyone looking to improve their photography skills for use in digital marketing and online galleries.
About the presenter
This workshop is presented by Craig Wells from WellStrategic. Craig is a certified Google Street View Trusted Photographer and has more than 15 years experience in sales and marketing management.
- Sep 11, 2017
- 13:00 - 17:00
Centennial Park Stadium
156 Lockyer AvenueAlbany WA 6330Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jul 26, 2017 - Sep 01, 2017