How do you reach the media to be able to tell your story that your audience wants to hear? How has social media changed the PR space? In this workshop, learn how to create a public profile for your business from a tourism media & PR specialist.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to create a PR plan and define your objectives;
- Generating publicity;
- How to write a media release that gets results;
- Managing negative publicity – the do’s and don’ts;
- How to get your message to the media;
- Using social media for media relations;
- Media monitoring and measuring the results;
- Hosting media;
- Managing influencers; and
- Crisis management.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Managing Director of One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). She has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts. Writing and delivering training packages on Tourism related topics, Kristy also has assisted in the personal development and education of those entering the tourism industry.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Aug 16, 2018
- 08:30 - 12:30
Stay Margaret River
78 Wallcliffe RoadMargaret River WA 6285Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jul 03, 2018 - Aug 02, 2018