eTourism Marketing is critical to attract and retain customers, bookings and sales. Our series of eTourism Workshops will establish and develop your online presence and digital marketing channels.
Upgrade your digital marketing with advanced SEO, social media and eTourism techniques.
This workshop will cover:
- Online marketing strategy
- Search engine optimization and algorithm updates
- Search engine marketing and online advertising tools and techniques
- Social media strategy
- Monitoring, measurement and analysis of online activities
This workshop is ideal for:
- People with a sound understanding of online marketing but want to know more.
- Those with experience in specific online areas who want to understand how different channels be integrated.
- People who have worked with online marketing for some time and would like to gain fresh approaches.
You will need to bring a laptop and your Google Analytics log in for this session.
Note this workshop is not designed to be attended in conjunction with the Working Smarter Online Workshop - as there is some repetition, please choose one or the other depending on your skill level.
- Jul 20, 2017
- 13:30 - 17:30
Lake Cave Function Room
Caves Rd & Conto RdForest Grove WA 6285Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 15, 2017 - Jul 14, 2017