A basic website and a Facebook page is not enough anymore, and this workshop is for those that need to develop and enhance their online presence. Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses
- Essential aspects of tourism website design
- Overview of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities
If you are attending this workshop, it is not recommended that you also attend Websites, SEO/SEM and Analytics on the same day, as there is some duplication in materials presented. We’d welcome you to attend this follow up workshop at a later date to learn some more in-depth information.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – DIANNE BORTOLETTO
Dianne is a specialist in media, PR, publicity, communication and content creation and has worked with a range of clients from major public events to small & medium businesses, start-ups, not for profit and State Government. Dianne’s expertise is in tourism, major events, food and wine and motorsport. She is also a freelance writer and had articles published in a number of travel magazines and online including Luxury Travel, Your Margaret River Region magazine, OUTthere, Marque (BMW owners magazine) and Redbull.com and regularly posts on her blog travelletto.com.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Feb 27, 2018
- 13:30 - 17:30
Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Nov 28, 2017 - Feb 23, 2018