Getting Started Online
eTourism Marketing is critical to attracting and retaining customers, bookings and sales. Tourism Council WA's series of eTourism Workshops will establish and develop your online presence and digital marketing channels.
Getting Started Online (formerly eTourism Essentials)
Develop your essential online presence. Standard topics covered in the workshop include:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses;
- Essential aspects of tourism website design;
- Overview of search engine optimization and search engine marketing;
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues;
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities;
If you are interested in organising a complimentary one-on-one eTourism Coaching Session or Digital Review, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.