Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media
Wanderlust Communications is a digital marketing consultancy specialising in the tourism industry. The team have worked with a wide range of clients, from operators to destination marketing organisations including Australia’s Golden Outback, Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef, Walk Into Luxury, Turquoise Coast Visitor Centre, Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association, Australia’s Coral Coast and Tourism Western Australia.
Wanderlust Communications’ owner, Amy Gough, also presents a range of workshops for Tourism Council WA.
Wanderlust Communications can assist businesses with a range of communications services, including;
- Strategic Services – Business plans, marketing plans and marketing calendars
- Social Media – From strategic planning and training, to monitoring, scheduling, implementing and developing creative campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and Trip Advisor
- Social Media advertising – Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising campaigns
- Copywriting – The team can help with website copy, blog posts, magazine editorial and even social media captions
- Accreditation Assistance – The team have helped numerous Visitor Centres across WA become accredited through the ATAP programme
Angeleen Schimanski, General Manager of the Kalgoorlie Boulder Visitor Centre
“Wanderlust Communications has been working with our tourism organisation for the past 12 months and has been instrumental to our ongoing success with our social media and public relations profiles. It takes a great deal of patience and expertise to effectively work with people to accomplish organisations goals and objectives, but with Amy working with us, it was a breeze. Amy is a very knowledgeable, professional and astute business woman who knows how to get things done!”
Gabby Simoni, Marketing Coordinator at Australia’s Golden Outback
“Australia’s Golden Outback uses Wanderlust Communications for our social media and digital content. Amy’s background in the tourism industry, plus her passion for the work she does shines through and delivers results. I would definitely recommend Amy to any business who needs to grow or enhance their social media presence.”
Nikki King, Owner of Walk Into Luxury
“Amy’s professionalism, passion and expertise has made her an asset to our business and an integral part of our team. In just a few short months Amy has delivered staggering results in building our online presence and has created a well-thought through marketing plan tailored to our budget and business strategy. Amy’s enthusiasm and energy is infectious and we cannot recommend her highly enough to any business needing marketing support.”
- 0416 652 038
Proposal for TCWA members
Mention Tourism Council Western Australia and receive 5% off your first month’s retainer (minimum 12 month contract) or from your one off project fee.