WA Super’s partnership with Tourism Council WA ensures Tourism Council WA members & their employees will have access to a full range of services offered by one of the only WA Based public offer superannuation funds.
WA Super is a West Australian company created by West Australians for West Australians.
We are an industry fund existing to service members and employers with all profits retained to benefit members.
WA Super manages over $2.5 billion of retirement savings for more than 40,000 members and because we are based in WA we have built our business on face to face communication and education for both employers and employees.
Benefits to WA employers;
- WA based client service centre to handle employer enquiries
- Each employer has their own Account Manager and Administrator who can be contacted directly.
- Personal site visits conducted in to nearly all West Australian regional areas
- A free clearing house facility for default employers and education and advice on superannuation obligations
Benefits for your employees;
- 9 investment options to suit all age groups and differing risk profiles
- Sound investment returns
- Fully qualified team of Financial Planners available on a fee for service basis
- Free general advice via email, web chat, phone or face to face
- Low fees with all profit retained by the fund for the benefit of members
- Full suite of insurance inside super available
- Online account access to check balances, update investment options, check and nominate beneficiaries, change details and more
For further information on how WA Super can assist you visit www.wasuper.com.au or call 08 94803500 or 1300 99 85 42.