Discover the power of accessible tourism and gain an understanding into catering to travellers of all abilities. In this workshop you will audit your business, identifying areas for improvement to welcome a range of travellers with varying mobility or sensory needs and explore innovative marketing strategies to appeal to this untapped market. Harness the potential of accessible tourism to enrich experiences, boost your business, and contribute to a more inclusive world.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Gain insights into accessible tourism to tap into a growing market of travellers with diverse needs to boost your revenue potential.
- Identify some low-cost ways to elevate your business by improving accessibility for all.
- Learn to provide clear and inclusive information to instil confidence in potential customers
- Hear about travelling from the perspective of a person with lived experience, with special guest speaker Ben Aldridge from 30 Foot Drop.
- Begin your pathway to Accessible Tourism Accreditation.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Managing Director of One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). She has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts. Writing and delivering training packages on Tourism related topics, Kristy also has assisted in the personal development and education of those entering the tourism industry.