This is an advanced workshop for participants who have been having success with social media but are ready to completely optimise their online presence.
Social media and other online promotion of your business is never a set-and-forget process. In this workshop, we will look at the results of your online promotion to date, create a strategy to refine and optimise it further, look at how best to monitor your online reputation and deal with reviews, and give you resources to stay on top of changes in the rapidly evolving space of online promotion.
Topics will include:
- Analysing your platform successes to date
- Ensuring your website matches up to your social media presence through SEO, blogging, landing pages and more
- Advanced methods for understanding your audience from data and proactive research
- Best practice standards for using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Dealing with reviews both on your social platforms and external sites like TripAdvisor
- Using ReviewPro to better manage online feedback
- How to stay up-to-date with changes for your key platforms and markets, including resources and strategies
ABOUT THE TRAINER - AMANDA KENDLE
Amanda Kendle combines work in social media and blogging with her love of travel: she has run a consultancy teaching and training small business owners how to use social media and other online technologies for promotions since 2010, does regular public speaking on social media and travel topics and teaches undergraduates at Murdoch University how to run their own business.
Amanda's travel blog at NotABallerina.com has been online since 2005 and she has run The Thoughtful Travel Podcast since 2016, with episodes now being downloaded thousands of times each week. She's a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and is writing a book on thoughtful travel.