This is an intermediate workshop for participants who have been using at least one social media platform consistently for some time, and are looking to take their online presence to the next level.
If you have mastered the basics of using social media to promote your business, it’s time to take your presence to the next level. This workshop will dive deeper into using the main social media platforms more masterfully, including making use of analytics and other data, improving your content creation strategy, using advertising on social media effectively and more.
Topics will include:
- Auditing your current use of social media to find successes and room for improvement
- Understanding and interpreting analytics, insights and other data from your platform and developing a tracking system
- Advanced content creation techniques including video, stories, and user-generated content
- Optimising your use of advertising, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram promotions
- Focusing on engaging with your audience using what you have learnt about them to date
By registering for this event, you agree to the booking conditions at the bottom of this page.
ABOUT THE TRAINER - AMANDA KENDLE
Amanda Kendle combines work in social media and blogging with her love of travel: she has run a consultancy teaching and training small business owners how to use social media and other online technologies for promotions since 2010, does regular public speaking on social media and travel topics and teaches undergraduates at Murdoch University how to run their own business.
Amanda's travel blog at NotABallerina.com has been online since 2005 and she has run The Thoughtful Travel Podcast since 2016, with episodes now being downloaded thousands of times each week. She's a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and is writing a book on thoughtful travel.