This is an intermediate workshop for participants who have been using at least one social media platform consistently for some time, and are looking to take their online presence to the next level.
If you have mastered the basics of using social media to promote your business, it’s time to take your presence to the next level. This workshop will dive deeper into using the main social media platforms more masterfully, including making use of analytics and other data, improving your content creation strategy, using advertising on social media effectively and more.
Topics will include:
- Auditing your current use of social media to find successes and room for improvement
- Understanding and interpreting analytics, insights and other data from your platform and developing a tracking system
- Advanced content creation techniques including video, stories, and user-generated content
- Optimising your use of advertising, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram promotions
- Focusing on engaging with your audience using what you have learnt about them to date
ABOUT THE TRAINER - KAREN PRIEST
Karen Priest’s extensive career spans 30 years' in the tourism and hospitality sector in the United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand and Western Australia. She has served on several tourism industry boards and committees, including Tourism Council Western Australia (TCWA), and is known for developing and implementing strong growth strategies using her effective leadership, sales, marketing, communication and presentation skills.
Karen is the Principal of Smart Tourism, a boutique marketing consultancy which provides strategic solutions and advice to the tourism industry. She has an extensive hotel management background and gained significant destination marketing and management experience working in senior roles with various regional, state and national tourism agencies.
With her passion for tourism marketing and helping businesses succeed she is highly regarded by the industry as a specialist in her field.