This workshop is suited to all tourism operators interested in targeting domestic visitors.
Did you know that even prior to COVID-19, the domestic market was Western Australia’s largest source of visitation?
This workshop will discuss key target segments and look at the benefits of online distribution, packaging and collaboration to ensure your product is not just highly visible but also enticing to the intrastate market.
Topics will include:
- Key research and insights about Domestic travel around Australia
- Western Australia’s intrastate visitors: "Who are they?", "Where do they travel to?", "What are their top motivations to travel?"
- Intrastate visitation within your region/town
- Visitation from other States and Territories
- The value of working with key stakeholders
- Tailoring your product to suit the domestic visitor
- The importance of online and offline distribution
- Packaging and bundling your products to showcase your destination
By registering for this event, you agree to the booking conditions at the bottom of this page.
ABOUT THE TRAINER - KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 20 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Director of both Swan River Seaplanes and One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). Throughout her career she has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts.