This is an intermediate workshop for participants who have had some experience using Instagram but want to learn more about all its features and optimise its use to promote their business.
Instagram is increasingly the key social media platform tourism businesses use to market their product and connect with target customers. It now includes a wide range of features and this workshop will give hands-on experience with these, as well as helping participants produce an Instagram strategy for their business.
Topics will include:
- effectively completing your Instagram profile and displaying links
- optimising Instagram posts in the main feed - including captions and hashtags
- using Instagram Stories to connect and engage with your audience
- how to make Instagram Reels and what kind will work for your business
- understanding and using Instagram insights and analytics
- best use of Instagram DMs for your circumstances
- collaborative posts and working with influencers
- your Instagram road map - overall strategy for your use of Instagram to reach your marketing goals
ABOUT THE TRAINER - AMANDA KENDLE
Amanda Kendle combines work in social media and blogging with her love of travel: she has run a consultancy teaching and training small business owners how to use social media and other online technologies for promotions since 2010, does regular public speaking on social media and travel topics and teaches undergraduates at Murdoch University how to run their own business. Amanda's travel blog at NotABallerina.com has been online since 2005 and she has run The Thoughtful Travel Podcast since 2016, with episodes now being downloaded thousands of times each week. She's a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and is writing a book on thoughtful travel.