This webinar will assist entrants in the Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards to prepare submissions and gain important information on the awards process.
Please note, there are separate webinars for some categories where they have a different set of questions. Please consider attending the webinar specific to the category you have entered for the best advice. Categories with specific webinars are: Festivals & Events, Major Festivals & Events, Tourism Marketing & Campaigns, Ecotourism, Cultural Tourism, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Tourism Experiences, New Tourism Business, Excellence in Local Government Tourism.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- An explanation of the entire awards process
- Clarification of the rules of entry
- Key dates
- Participation benefits
- Using the online program
- Entrant support
- Correct category placement
- An explanation of each question and sub-question
- Suggestions on how to answer each question and sub-question
- How to avoid making common mistakes
- What judges are specifically looking for in a submission
Please note, these webinars are open only to current financial tourism business members of Tourism Council WA and registrations must be received in advance. Your registration will not be confirmed immediately, we thank you for your patience while registrations are reviewed periodically.