TCWA is assisting Optus Stadium and Tourism WA to coordinate industry’s participation in AFL tourism. TCWA is now accepting Expressions of Interest for tourism businesses to buy and package AFL match tickets for the 2018 season. The tickets will be for up to 19 matches from Round 4 onwards.
AFL tickets will be available across multiple seating categories, with prices ranging from $45 to $104, inclusive of all charges. The average price is $78 per seat across the allocation (an average of $93 for West Coast Eagles matches and $63.75 for Fremantle Football Club matches). Allocations for each seating grade are limited.
To participate in the Industry Allocation, businesses will need to commit to:
- The advance purchase of at least twenty (20) tickets per match.
- Placing orders for the entire season by 22 March 2018.
- Packaging the AFL match ticket with either flights, accommodation and/or car hire product.
- Reporting which demonstrates that tickets are marketed and sold to clients who reside outside of the Perth Metropolitan and Peel regions.
- All terms and conditions as determined by Optus Stadium in the form of a Supplier Agreement.
The Industry Allocation is limited and an immediate Expression of Interest is encouraged. TCWA will seek to accommodate your preferred matches, ticket number and seating preferences. Supplier Agreements will be provided to tourism businesses on a ‘first in’ basis with preferences going to businesses that express interest seeking the most matches and tickets.
The Expression of Interest process will close on Monday, 12 March 2018.