This is an intermediate workshop for participants who have been using at least one social media platform consistently for some time, and are looking to take their online presence to the next level.
If you have mastered the basics of using social media to promote your business, it’s time to take your presence to the next level. This workshop will dive deeper into using the main social media platforms more masterfully, including making use of analytics and other data, improving your content creation strategy, using advertising on social media effectively, and more.
Topics will include:
- Auditing your current use of social media to find successes and room for improvement
- Understanding and interpreting analytics, insights and other data from your platform and developing a tracking system
- Advanced content creation techniques including video, stories, and user-generated content
- Optimising your use of advertising, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram promotions
- Focusing on engaging with your audience using what you have learnt about them to date
To register for an upcoming Intermediate Social Media workshop, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.