Developing a business to be ready for the international traveler can be a complex process. This workshop helps businesses have an understanding of international consumer needs, the roles of the partners in the international distribution system, product pricing structure and key contacts.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Tourism industry trends;
- Importance of working together;
- Traditional distribution systems and the role of travel agents;
- Understanding inbound tourism and commissions;
- International travel patterns and seasonality;
- Online booking systems; and
- Collateral requirements.
To register for an upcoming International Marketing Workshop click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.