This workshop is suited to all tourism operators interested in targeting domestic visitors.
Did you know that even prior to COVID-19, the domestic market was Western Australia’s largest source of visitation?
This workshop will discuss key target segments and look at the benefits of online distribution, packaging and collaboration to ensure your product is not just highly visible but also enticing to the intrastate market.
Topics will include:
- Key research and insights about Domestic travel around Australia
- Western Australia’s intrastate visitors: "Who are they?", "Where do they travel to?", "What are their top motivations to travel?"
- Intrastate visitation within your region/town
- Visitation from other States and Territories
- The value of working with key stakeholders
- Tailoring your product to suit the domestic visitor
- The importance of online and offline distribution
- Packaging and bundling your products to showcase your destination
To register for an upcoming Marketing to the Domestic Traveller workshop, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.