Gold Membership is suitable for large businesses, major precincts and properties, major attractions, leading industry associations, accommodation chains, and top-level investors and suppliers in the tourism industry. Gold Membership is ideal for CEO-level participation in tourism policy and direct advocacy on major tourism projects. Gold level services are CEO-level services in addition to accreditation for businesses providing a service to visitors.
Gold Membership Services
- Industry Policy and Representation
- Direct input into identifying and prioritising the key policy issues facing the tourism industry.
- Professional representation to reduce red tape and taxes, enhance infrastructure and improve destination promotion.
- Involvement in assembly of industry leaders to discuss, debate and determine tourism industry policy with the TCWA Board.
- Rights to vote for the Tourism Council WA Board and all other rights prescribed by the TCWA Constitution.
- Industry Events & Networking
- Complimentary regional networking events to discuss local issues, business development and TCWA policy agenda.
- VIP seating at industry events with VIP guest speakers, providing opportunities for insights, networking and to raise issues.
- Invitation to exclusive Boardroom Luncheons with Ministers and VIP guest speakers, presenting an unique opportunity to raise issues directly with key decision makers.
- Invitation to exclusive Industry Leaders functions with the TCWA Board, industry leaders and VIP guests.
- Tourism Training
- Member discount on short, practical training workshops to give you skills, knowledge and market insights to make your business more competitive.
- Complimentary and personalised eTourism coaching in your own business. Coaching is tailored to your business needs to improve your online tourism marketing, social media presence, bookings and sales.
- Business Development
- Complimentary advanced report on the latest tourism data for your business, tailored to your business, destination or market.
- Instant advice and referral on government regulation and tourism industry issues from our team of Industry Advisors.
- Leading edge marketing strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, project reports and grants applications by our team of preferred professional consultants.
- Major professional project advocacy on industry and government endorsement, planning, approval, infrastructure and investment decisions for your tourism project.
- Discounted services from reputable tourism industry service providers ranging from first aid and insurance to marketing and advertising.
To join as a Gold Member, contact Tourism Council WA via email.