Tourism Alliance membership is for tourism associations and local governments which undertake marketing, planning or development functions for destinations, target markets or specific industry sectors. Where a local government or association also operates a Visitor Centre or a Tourism Business (e.g., tour, attractions, etc) separate membership is required for these operations. To join as a Tourism Alliance Member, complete the Join form.
Advice, Data and Support
- Best practice templates and documents for destination marketing and management.
- Online economic value estimators for events, infrastructure development and marketing campaigns.
- Exclusive research and data for destination management, marketing and grant applications.
- Inclusion of a tourism destination or town in the WA Travellers Intention Survey for Cities and regional associations.
- Inclusion of a market research question in the WA Travellers Intention Survey for regional associations.
- Inclusion of a question set in opinion polling or market research for state associations.
- Confidential advice on industry pricing and profitability.
- Letters of support.
Mentoring, Training & Events
- Exclusive invitations to leadership events and policy forums.
- 50% discount on Tourism Council WA in-person training workshops and events.
- 50% discount on tailor-made private training workshops designed for your destination.
- 50% discount to enter Awards programs.
Advocacy and Representation
- Advice on Federal and State Government policy and requirements.
- Input into Tourism Council WA policy development and advocacy.
- Advice on destination-specific government relations and policy issues.
- Two votes per Alliance Member in Tourism Council WA Directors Elections and General Meetings.
To join as a Tourism Alliance Member, complete the Join form.
Member services may be varied from time to time. Service is subject to availability and scheduling. Access to Tourism Alliance membership benefits is limited to employees of the local government or tourism association. Benefits are not transferable to other organisations, contractors/consultants or individuals.