Tourism business members receive a range of complimentary services designed to develop your business while saving you time and money. To join as a Tourism Business Member, complete the Join form.
Accreditation, Awards, Product and Market Development
- Quality Tourism Accreditation, product and market development including:
- Sustainable, eco, marine, adventure and accessible tourism.
- Accommodation star rating.
- Digital distribution, trade and international ready.
- 50% discount to enter the Australian Tourism Awards.
- Listing on holidayinwa.com, westernaustralia.com, australia.com and other websites via the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
- Marketing of accredited and award-winning businesses and licence to use trademarks.
Tourism Business Toolbox
- ReviewPro reputation management account to manage online reviews.
- Over 150 best practise tourism business and legal documents ranging from booking terms & conditions to waivers, contracts, marketing plans and evacuation procedures.
- On-demand webinars on tourism marketing, legal, financial and risk management issues.
- Online estimators for business pricing, reputation management and economic value.
Advice, Data and Support
- Advice on marketing, distribution, human resource management and workplace relations issues.
- Assessment and referral for commercial legal advice.
- Confidential advice on pricing and profitability.
- Exclusive market research and data for business planning, loans, tenders, grants, and approvals.
- Letters of support for applications, approvals, and commercial references.
- Discounts and exclusive products and services.
Mentoring, Training & Events
- On-site e-tourism coaching sessions.
- Mentoring on digital and trade distribution.
- Live webinars on tourism marketing, legal, financial and risk management issues.
- 50% discount on Tourism Council WA in-person training workshops and events.
Advocacy and Representation
- Advice on Federal and State Government policy and requirements.
- Input into Tourism Council WA policy development and advocacy.
- Advice on business-specific government relations issues.
- One vote per business in Tourism Council WA Directors Elections and General Meetings.
Member services may be varied from time to time. Service is subject to availability and scheduling. Access to tourism business member services and benefits is limited to owners, managers, and staff of the business member. Services and benefits are not transferable to other organisations, contractors/consultants, or individuals.