Visitor Centre membership is for associations and local governments which provide visitor information and booking services for a town or local government area. To join as a Visitor Centre Member, complete the Join form.
Accreditation, Awards and Marketing
- Quality Tourism Accreditation and Visitor Centre Accreditation.
- 50% discount to enter the Australian Tourism Awards.
- 50% discount to enter the Top Tourism Town Awards.
- Listing on visitorcentreswa.com, holidayinwa.com, westernaustralia.com, australia.com and other websites via the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
- Advertising and marketing of Accredited Visitor Centres.
Visitor Centre Toolbox
- ReviewPro reputation management account to manage online reviews.
- Best practise visitor centre documents ranging from job descriptions to operations manual.
- On-demand webinars on visitor servicing, legal, financial and risk management issues.
- Online estimators for economic value of visitor centres.
- Member forum to share solutions, staff, and resources.
Advice, Data and Support
- Complimentary people counter and access to the Visitor Centre Network for Golden i Visitor Centres.
- Advice on marketing, distribution, human resource management and workplace relations issues.
- Assessment and referral for commercial legal advice.
- Exclusive market research and data for planning, grants, and funding agreements.
- Letters of support for grant applications, approvals, funding agreements and commercial references.
Mentoring, Training & Events
- On-site e-tourism coaching sessions.
- Mentoring on digital and trade distribution.
- Live webinars on visitor servicing, marketing, legal, financial and risk management issues.
- 50% discount on Tourism Council WA in-person training workshops and events.
Advocacy and Representation
- Participation in the VCWA network and committee.
- Advocacy and public relations on the value of Visitor Centres.
- Advice on Federal and State Government policy and requirements.
- Input into Tourism Council WA policy development and advocacy.
- Advice on business-specific government relations issues.
- One vote per business in Tourism Council WA Directors Elections and General Meetings.
Member services may be varied from time to time. Service is subject to availability and scheduling. Access to Visitor Centre membership services and benefits is limited to managers and staff of the Visitor Centre. Services and benefits are not transferable to other organisations, contractors/consultants or individuals.