Why an International Marketing Service?
Western marketing will not work in Asia. Often challenged by a lack of understanding in foreign markets and consumer behaviours, Australian businesses will try to replicate existing templates from home markets in foreign lands. However more often than not, what works at home may not work in another country.
Why Your Business Needs Intlang:
Intlang offers integrated cross-cultural marketing and language services which are designed to help you bridge gaps in international business practice, and effectively reach out to target markets.
Their range of services include:
- Translation and Interpretation;
- Bilingual production (print materials, website, social media, mobile application);
- Cross-cultural direct marketing, social media marketing and relationship marketing; and
- Cross-cultural events and event services (including roadshows and community events).
Their clients are mainly WA tourism operators (hotels, airlines, food and beverage services, wineries, retails and other industry associations) who seek translation services and are in need of cross-cultural marketing solutions to bring their products and services to local Chinese consumer markets, and into China in the future.
Through engaging Intlang's services, tourism businesses will be confident in:
- Establishing a tailor-made Chinese market marketing strategy;
- Having strong language, marketing and cultural support from Intlang to implement and monitor the market development, budget and sales; and
- Gradually and sustainably promoting their business to the target Chinese market.
At Intlang, their marketing solutions are tailor-made for each client, taking into consideration their learning, experience, market conditions and their vision in business.
For more information, please visit their website.
Main contact person: Gloria Zhang 0417 190 020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.