Scamper Design and Nani Creative - a creative partnership dedicated to authentic, professional design for tourism in Western Australia.
Scamper Design is a design, brand and communications team, specialising in design for the WA tourism industry, working with State and Local Government, independent operators and private enterprise. With Nani Creative, the partnership offers a specialist service, dedicated to design for Aboriginal tourism, business and community projects.
Scamper Design partner with our clients to create authentic marketing communications, through professional, contemporary design. They also facilitate creative collaboration, working in careful consultation with local artists, to translate traditional artworks into commercial designs, whilst preserving artistic integrity. Combining the specialist skillset of Nani Creative, with the proven industry experience of Scamper Design, ensures cultural authenticity and commercial effectiveness of your brand and marketing communications.
Scamper Design's work spans creative, print and digital services:
- Brand strategy and design
- Exhibition and signage graphics
- Marketing and corporate communications
- Advertising strategy and campaign development
- Website design and development
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) design
- Annual reports and corporate publications
- Illustration and animation
- Video editing and motion graphics
- Packaging and point of sale
- Creative skills training and workshops
Scamper Design and Nani Creative are members of WAITOC, Perth Advertising and Design Club, and proud to be a Preferred Supplier to fellow members of Tourism Council WA. Nani Creative is Supply Nation Registered and on the Aboriginal Business Directory WA.
Scamper Design are pleased to offer a complimentary creative consultation to Members of Tourism Council WA and 20% discount on standard rates.