Guru Productions produces several lifestyle TV programs filmed locally in WA and Australia, as well as internationally. Guru Productions has developed two programs specifically for Western Australians but with national distribution attracting interest with Eastern States viewers, with the series broadcast on the Nine Network Australia.
- Destination WA is a television program that showcases the best travel, food and event experiences in WA. Its focus on travel across WA celebrates everything great about Australia’s largest state.
- Each week presenters Trevor Cochrane, Carmen Braidwood and Christina Morrissy journey across the state visiting unique sites and events, sharing highlights from WA’s incredible ancient Aboriginal culture and celebrating the unique spirit that makes WA such an amazing place to holiday.
- Guru Production's partners in the series feature in editorial stories on Destination WA airing on the Nine Network Australia.
- Each feature story has a commercial & production value of approximately $33,000 (based on Commercial Airtime Value or “CAV”). In addition, Guru Productions provides digital content distribution through their website, as well as via a huge following on their social media networks and YouTube channel.
- In Series 7 and 8 of Destination WA over 2018/19, 26 episodes were produced showcasing the state over two seasons of Destination WA, and they are looking for industry partners to come on board to tell their story to an enormous audience across WA and nationally on the Nine Network.
- Series 7 of Destination WA was awarded as a finalist in the Destination Marketing category of the 2019 Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards.
- Series 9 of Destination WA commenced broadcast in February 2020 for a limited eight episodes.
For further information on featuring your business though Destination WA please phone (08) 9228 0033 or send an email.
Our State on a Plate
- Hosted by well renowned Chefs Caroline Taylor, Stuart Laws and Peter Manifis, Our State on a Plate tells the stories behind our amazing local food producers, food events and produce, including mouth-watering recipes created by the series Chefs and special guests.
- Guru Production's partners' innovation is showcased in feature stories in Our State on a Plate and premieres state-wide on Channel 9, before playing nationally on the Nine main channel and on 9LIFE, with episodes additionally available on demand on 9NOW.
- Each story has a commercial & production value of up to $33,000. In addition they provide digital content on our website and social media networks. Their actual costs for your involvement are however a fraction of this, making it a valuable advertising, marketing and content development tool for innovative businesses.
- In 2019, Guru Productions produced two series of Our State on a Plate, creating 18 episodes. Leading brands such as Kleenheat, Bannister Downs Dairy, Lime Burners Distillery, Myattsfield Vineyards, Plantagenet Pork, Mt Barker Chicken and Gage Roads Brewing are good examples of leading brands who have worked on the series.
- The Our State on a Plate team will be travelling WA soon, promoting food experiences and encouraging food tourism.
For further information on featuring your business though Our State on a Plate, please phone (08) 9228 0033 or send an email.