Tourism Council WA's Tourism Awards Workshops assist prospective entrants in the WA Tourism Awards to prepare submissions and gain important information on the awards process.
This workshop includes:
- An explanation of the entire awards process
- Clarification of the rules of entry
- Key dates
- Participation benefits
- Media opportunities
- Entrant support available
- Correct category placement
- An explanation of each question and sub-question
- Suggestions on how to answer each question and sub-question
- How to avoid making common mistakes
- What judges are specifically looking for in a submission
For more information on the WA Tourism Awards, click here.