Nominations for the 2021 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards business categories open in March 2021.
The Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards recognises businesses, individuals and destinations for their commitment to excellence, providing a platform to review achievements and innovation, and an opportunity to raise their profile among the industry and consumers.
Benefits of Entering the WA Tourism Awards
The Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards, presented by Tourism Council WA, have been recognising and rewarding business excellence, innovation and professionalism in tourism for 49 years. Entrants receive support throughout the process alongside a range of benefits, including:
- An opportunity to review business goals and record successes
- Raise your profile by receiving public recognition of your achievements
- Ensure business growth and development
- Benchmark against industry competitors
- Examine the productivity of marketing activities
- The opportunity to represent Western Australia at the Australian Tourism Awards.
Changes have been made to the 2021 program to reflect the events of the past year, accommodate for the absence of the 2020 program, and recognise business resilience in the face of a global pandemic. For more information, join one of our webinars.
- Nominations open - Monday, March 8
- Nominations close - Tuesday, May 11
- Submissions due - Tuesday, July 27
- Finals Fever event (announcement of finalists) - Thursday, September 23
- Gala Dinner (announcement of winners) - Saturday, November 13