Winners in the 2023 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards have been announced. Click here to see the list of winners.
Nominations for the 2023 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards have now closed, with nominations for the 2024 edition of the awards opening in March. To be notified when nominations open and stay up to date with the 2024 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards, click here.
Nominations and submissions for the Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards program are submitted online with entrants answering questions relating to their product, business planning, marketing, customer service and sustainability.
Below is some important information to review if you are considering entering the Awards.
Choose your Category
With 27 business categories in the WA Tourism Awards, there is a category for tourism businesses of all types and sizes from all across Western Australia.
To view the list of categories, click here.
Rules and Regulations
Please review the 2023 Rules and Regulations, available here.
How to Nominate
Nominations are submitted via the Quality Tourism online portal. To nominate:
- Log in using the email address your business uses to complete its Tourism Accreditation. Use the Forgot Password link to reset your password, or call us on 9416 0700 if you don't know which email address to use. If your business is already accredited, please do not create a new account.
- If you do not have a Quality Tourism account, use the New User button to register and a Membership Officer will be in touch to set up your account.
- Once logged in, click either on "View More Detail" under "Awards Summary" or "Awards" under "Apply For...". A new window will open.
- In the new window, a pop up should appear (click red Nominate Now if it doesn't). Complete the details and follow the prompts.
- Review your nomination details and select the Pay Now button. A payment page will appear, allow time for the payment options (credit card or invoice) to load.
- Select your payment type, fill out the details and select Pay Now. Payment must be received for the nomination to be finalised and access to your submission to be granted.
If you require assistance with the nomination process, please call 9416 0700 or send us an email.
Take Advantage of Free Entrant Support
Entrant Support is provided throughout the entire Awards process including webinars, Draft Submission Reviews and frequent email updates.
Complete your Submission
Entrants submit their final submission via the Quality Tourism online portal.
Quality Tourism Framework & Accreditation
The WA Tourism Awards is part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF), a national business development program that is suitable for all business types and sizes. It provides businesses with the necessary tools and resources to assist update business policies and procedures to ensure ongoing sustainability and best practice. For more information on the Quality Tourism Framework, click here.
The minimum entry requirement for most categories is the Quality Tourism Accredited Business standard (some exemptions apply). Businesses which have not yet met the Quality Tourism Accredited Business standard can do so as part of their WA Tourism Awards submission. Additional fees may apply.
Further standards apply to some categories. Refer to the category descriptions for details.